Calendar of Events

Monday, October 17, 2016

SLEEPER COMIC OF THE PAST WEEK - Mosaic #1


SPECIAL OVER-SIZED ISSUE! Professional basketball player and world renowned celebrity, Morris Sackett, gains extraordinary abilities, at the grave cost of his own mortal body. Imbued with the ability to jump from person to person like a ghost, he controls the bodies and memories of those he inhabits. With his own body destroyed, the one-time superstar athlete must rely on others to survive. The saga of the newest Marvel Inhuman MOSAIC begins here!

** SLEEPER COMIC PICK **
I wanted to mention this book because I did not put it on my top 10 books for the week but I read it this morning and I thought it was very good.  I think it's a sleeper and I would recommend picking it up and giving it a try. 

Total Pageviews