Next Saturday, October 25th, is our big Halloween ComicFest. And that means...
- Free comics!
- Are you an adult? Do you have a costume? Is your costume suitable for wearing in public and looking generally all cool-like? The put it on, come into the store, and get yourself a free comicbook!
- More free comics!
- What's that you say? One comic isn't enough to slake your desire for glossy paper and four-color printing? Donate to our fundraiser (supporting Martin Memorial Library) for more free comics!
- Costume contest!
- Are you a child? Do you have a costume? Come in and enter our costume contest - a store gift card is the prize. Also: candy! And a free comic, because hey, why not? We're on a roll!
- Comics by the pound!
- This is always much more popular than our "comics by the furlong" promotion. We're putting out new comics you've never seen in the sales before, so grab a bunch, throw them on the scale, and see what they weigh.
- Starting at 1pm, we'll have lots of fun stuff happening in our game room. Get yourself a seat and throw down (in a friendly manner)!
- We vant your blood!
- The Central PA Blood Mobile will be here from 4-7pm, ready to extract your precious bodily fluids. Batman's going to give blood - don't you want to be like Batman?
- Remember how wearing a costume got you a free comic? It also gets you 10% off for the day!
- More discounts!
- If you give blood (or even just attempt to give blood), you can get 10% off that way, too.
- The Amazing Mega Discount!
- For Halloween ComicFest only, ALL DISCOUNTS STACK! You're in a costume? 10% off. You're in a costume and you give blood? 20% off! You're in a costume, you give blood, and you've got a subscription list with us? A BIG 30% OFF! Unbeatable!
Halloween ComicFest is going to be a ton of fun, and it's only a week away. Get ready for the excitement (and the savings)!