JUST ARRIVED - Monster Hunter International RPG
The Monster Hunter International Employee's Handbook and RPG describes the world and characters of Larry Correia’s MHI novels.
Vampires, werewolves, zombies, and other horrors have plagued our world unchecked for far too long. Now you can help put an end to these monsters, and many others, with The Monster Hunter International Employees Handbook and Roleplaying Game!
Based on the best-selling “Monster Hunter International” novels by Larry Correia, the MHIEHRPG is your official guide to Monster Hunter International and the world it fights monsters in. Even better, it’s also a roleplaying game that includes all the rules you need to create characters, play the game, and have amazing adventures in the MHI setting! The MHI Roleplaying Game uses the award-winning HERO System rules. They’ll be included in the MHIEHRPG book itself so you don’t need to buy any other books to play the game.
The MHIEHRPG is a full-color, hardcover book that will also include:
- full details on MHI: its history; how it’s organized; the types of missions it takes and how it prepares for and executes them
- how the US government’s involved in monster hunting, including the PUFF system of bounties that provides most of MHI’s income
- character sheets for all the major characters featured in the MHI novels, including Owen Z. Pitt, Julie Shackleford, Earl Harbinger, Lord Machado, Susan Shackleford, the Sanctified Church of the Temporary Mortal Condition, Special Agents Myers and Franks, and many more
- details and character sheets on the monsters MHI fights (and that your RPG characters will fight, too)
- how magic works in the world of MHI — and how your character can cast spells
- original MHI fiction by Larry Correia!